Baddersley offers a full range of IT services and consultancy to meet the needs of the most demanding customer. This includes: software development; UX and UI design; project management and website design.
Qualitative and quantitative approach
“You can manage what you can measure”. IT Measurement is an objective of many CIO’s and CEO’s, with complete transparency across the IT Function being the end game. We can help you to achieve these goals.
IT Measurement issues today:
- A general lack of uniformity in the quality of data, which is available for estimation
- Which data collated is considered as a must have?
- Applications are delivered into operations, but not appropriately resourced based on the true functions or number of defects transitioned
- No standard unit? of estimation across the IT Delivery Life-cycle and no way to compare Software Development with Operational Support
- No consistent method to prepare for Bid Work and Outsourcing
- No consistent way to benchmark software quality with other Organisations
Need to measure & improve IT Team Performance
- Need for consistent management method to measure and estimate IT Delivery
- Need to understand Application Portfolio size for effective operational planning
- Cohesive IT planning for predictive Portfolio Budgeting, Productivity Enhancement, Service Planning and metrics for Continuous Service Improvement
- For many organisations the quality and timely delivery of IT projects is the key to the future success of their business
How can we help?
- We can work with you to identify ways you could deliver your projects to have the most significant and positive impact on your customers
- We ensure your business and projects remain an integrated system
- We implement pragmatic solutions to help you quickly realise significant, measurable improvements
- We can support your IT Organisation to implement measurement and metrics, including Function Point Analysis.
- We can apply Function Point Analysis to baseline your Applications and Projects to provide accurate cost and delivery estimations for complete transparency
Business analysis expertise
- Getting the correct engagement and analysis right is the key to a successful project.
- Business Case Creation for appropriate Project Estimation and Resourcing
- Your project scope will be clearly and concisely defined and agreed with all stakeholders
- Mentoring: we’ll work with your business analysts through peer group reviews of completed work to constructively challenge and improve the process
- Data collection, and process modelling, to develop process that fits with your organisation
- Identifying risks and issues, finding resolutions
- Business analysis as a service, providing you with a bridge between the business and IT, and working with the current Portfolio and future project pipeline.
Project management and delivery
We specialise in delivering complex change programmes for our clients. We work with business leaders to create a tailored approach to project managing for our clients, finding the right experts and the practical experience to challenge conventional thinking.
- Project Management as a service, providing you experience resource to work on projects or manage multiple workstreams
- Project Estimation
- Expertise to support a product stabilisation or create product road-maps in accordance with Executive objectives and business strategy.